At Closet POSSIBLE, our passion is organization. That’s because we truly believe that it can make your life better by reducing stress and creating a sense of calm and control. As we started to think a little more deeply about the subject, we came up with our list of the Top 5 Benefits of Being Organized. Here they are:
- A Sense of Control – With a world that often seems completely out of your control, it’s nice to have some personal or work spaces that are completely within your control. Having a well ordered, organized space, whether it’s a walk in closet or a small office space, can at least give you a sense of control over that part of your life.
- Save Time – Time is at a premium for everyone these days, and a lot of it gets wasted looking for misplaced items. If you know where everything is, this does not happen.
- Save Money – Sometimes a disorganized space not only wastes time, but wastes money as well. If you can’t find something, you may have to run out and buy a replacement, only to find that same item in the bottom of your closet a year later.
- Set a Good Example – Whether it’s for your kids, your spouse, or your friends, a well-organized space can be inspiring. If other people experience the calm created by your well organized space, it may inspire them to make their own world a little better.
- Be Healthier – Many theories about energy flow and health point to clutter as a stress inducer and an impedance to the free flow of energy, creativity and even money. So get organized and let your Chi flow!
If you have any more to add, we would love to hear from you. And of course, if you need help getting organized, just give us a call and we’ll set up a free, no obligation consultation at your convenience.